New Six Sigma students can add White Belt to include Monday’s Overview session
Yellow Belts are critical to a successful Six Sigma roll-out. As the individuals who work on the actual processes to be improved their insights toward the implementation of those procedures are invaluable. The critical data comes from their efforts and their understanding of proper data gathering techniques.
- Understanding the Six Sigma roles within an organization
- Recognizing the advantage of Six Sigma to employees and the organization
- Their expertise as Six Sigma supporters in identifying key process inputs
- A higher level of understanding of day-to-day tasks that will convert into enhanced quality, decreased waste and better cycle times
- Morning and afternoon snack provided each day
- At most locations a simple lunch
- Professionally printed Color course manuals
- Training focused on practical application, not theory
- Fun and exciting exercises to transfer the knowledge of traditional Six Sigma concepts
- Comfortable learning atmosphere
Exclusive Benefits of Our Six Sigma Program
- Courses taught by Master Black Belt instructors each with over 15 years of real world knowledge and extensive project experience
- Content delivered using the proven DMAIC format incorporating Minitab Statistical Software and Lean concepts
- Programs delivered to over 15,000 attendees from over 4000 organizations world wide
- SixSigma.us provides students with Six Sigma DMAIC templates, data files and project examples.
- On-site Consulting services offered at a special rate for all participating students
- Accredited by IACET for CEUs and PMI for PDUs.
June 13, 2017 — 9:00 am to
June 14, 2017 — 2:00 pm
Add to your calendar
Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Buckhead
3342 Peachtree Road